Friday, September 28, 2007

"I would never let my husband pick a paint color"


That's a pretty rough statement. Here are the results when your wife makes that "Leap of Faith". Bullseye Red is the color. I would never describe the local Reddish family as interior decorators. However, I think it is fair to say that I (the husband) made a pretty good choice with our dining room color. I like to say my choice was based on vision. It's also fair to say that you might think I have gone over my usual two beer limit for the night. Here is how the thought process went:

All the dining room furniture we have is dark wood. We plan on stripping the window molding and the base boards back to the same type of dark wood.Once that it is done I think the slightly orange red will blend in nicely with the dark wood furniture and detail. Worse case scenario is that we paint it again- we are not curing diseases.
----------------
Now playing: The Promise Ring - Red Paint
via FoxyTunes