Sunday, October 23, 2011

WOW! Has it really been that long

My bad for not updating this since 2/13/11. A lot has happened in the last 8 months. Also, since I know that this will eventually serve as a reminder and document solely to the Wife, the kids, and myself-- I Better start updating  this more frequently. So, what has happened:
- The wife and I celebrated 10 wonderful years of Marriage
- My Mom, my inlaws, and some great friends threw us a great 10th anniversary party
- Number 1 son and I attended Chess Nationals in Dallas
- We got to visit with Uncle Robert (3rd version) in Rice, Texas
- Number 1 son got to ride a 4x4
- The wife and I celebrated those 10 years with a well deserved vacation to Italy-- Rome, Siena, Montelpulciano, San Gigimano, Florence, and Venice. A great adventure and just the two of us for 10 glorious days. Thanks In Laws for taking such good care of the boys!
- Number Two son started taking Piano and on Monday adds violin!
- Number Three Son started kindergarten
- Dad, John and Mike got to see Beady Eye from the VIP section.
- Another summer at the Silver Gull (hopefully not our last). Get that new lease signed someone...
- Our tenants defected to Canada, so we decided to do this... http://www.theisabellaatditmaspark.com/
- Number One Son got his first concert t-shirt (Buzz Universe), but dad got to see The Descendents after 25 plus years-- so he got a much cooler Descendents T-Shirt
- All the kids made the swim team, though only Number One and Number Two will actually compete. Does a 4 year old really need to be forced onto the swim team? Nope.

So much more happened but that was the highlights and I know I am missing some truly great moments. All the more reason to keep up with this blog

Rinjo (Global Tech manager, B&B Manager, Father, Son, and Holy Husband)

No comments: