Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I Love Swimming in the City!

So, Number One Son and Number Two Son are both gearing up for their first swim meet on Friday. Number Three Son made the team also, but seems scared off by the big kids. I don't understand that since he spends two straight months in a pool every summer and the big kids issue didn't surface once.
The Bed & Breakfast is going well. We have a trio from England. So, that marks our second set of Europeans. I am considering linking up with Wimdu.com, but don't know if I can commit to updating the availability calendar. Plus this is a start up-- who is to say they won't be gone in a year or snatched up.
Also, finally recovering from last Saturday night. Though I am off to see Cymbals Eats Guitars. They sound Emo. Anywho... Check you later.

No comments: