Thursday, November 15, 2007

WE HAVE A SINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have a sink......... ok so it's not permanent and the counter top is a piece of ply wood, but Heck we have a sink and a working dishwasher.

Next step getting the stove hooked up...

Saturday the glass guy is coming to measure the closet doors.
Mondial is coming next week to measure out the the Granite counter top. The only thing is we have to wait 2 weeks before they will be able to install the counter top...


I feel good, that we are making progress...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

For more than a month I have checked your blog when checking my e-mail. Like many, I check my e-mail several times a day. Question: When will the counter tops, sink and stove be installed? What is taking them so long?

Anthony

John J. Reddish said...

Way to go! It's really taking shape. Can't wait for my next visit.

On another note, it was great fun having you stop at Bettie's. She enjoyed the visit and I got the special treat of having all of you there, as well. See you soon, Grandpa Reddish

Rinjo Njori said...

We have a temporary sink. The final sink wil be installed with the counter top which is due to arrive sometime next week. The stove is installed. We have been so backed up with posts since the kids have been sick, life and of course the house...